Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Tuesday Travel to Punta Cana

Our travel day to Punta Cana was a day of new experiences for me. I had never been to an airport in my life, let alone had I ever been on an actual flight. To be honest the worst part about yesterday was leaving my mother at the drop off spot. I had asked people about what the flight would be like and most people said the worst part was the takeoff and the landing. They were right.. Getting through the airport was a breeze and actually a pleasant thing to be exposed to for it being my first time. Once we were in the air everything was good. Secretly, I had a fear of something going wrong but I didn’t let it get the best of me. The view above the clouds was amazing, just like the pictures I’ve seen. After about three hours we landed in San Juan and I got to experience airport food. Luckily, the food I had ordered was pretty decent. Finally, we went to board the plane and fly into Punta Cana. After a long day, we made it to our beautiful resort.  Most of us made our way to the beach not long after. Having a day full of first’s was quite an adventure. So far my time here has been wonderful. I’m glad that I have to opportunity to conquer a bunch of first’s with some amazing people. 
J

Submitted by Peyton Binebrink, Shenandoah County









No comments:

Post a Comment